Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.


Governmental Financial Aid

State and federal governments provide financial aid for loans, grants, and scholarships.

The federal government has a website that can answer some questions:

Often a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) needs to be filled out by the student. This is a very important document when trying to receive financial aid from the government. Delta College Financial Aid Department have a trained staff who can help with all of this type of information.