Interlibrary loan is available when the Delta College Library collection does not offer the material you need. You can request books, periodical articles or other materials.
Interlibrary loan is available to Delta College administration, faculty, staff and students.
Michigan residents not affiliated with Delta College may also use our interlibrary loan services. If the request is for someone younger than 16, then a parent or guardian must initiate the interlibrary loan request.
All interlibrary loan material must be picked up and returned to the Delta College Library.
There is no charge for interlibrary loan services.
Ways to Submit a Request:
- ValCat has its own internal "Place Hold" form to request an item.
- MelCat has its own internal "Get this from MelCat" form to request an item.
- Submit a Book Request to Delta College Interlibrary Loan Department.
- Submit an Article Request to Delta Interlibrary Loan Department.
- Email the Delta College Interlibrary Loan Department directly at email@example.com . Be sure to include as much information as you can for the materials you would like us to obtain for you. Be sure to include your contact information as well.
Delta College Interlibrary Loan, A-110
1961 Delta Road
University Center, MI 48710